If you prefer using Bluetooth and wireless option on Windows 10 operating system, then you should know how difficult it could be. Many users consider this task very difficult and they always encounter some issues in connection. That's the reason why we decided to put forward this topic, as we want to help users to repair connection both with Bluetooth audio devices and wireless in Windows 10. Stay with us to find the easiest way to manage this problem.
In today's technology world, we can meet various innovations. In this atmosphere of new releasement and updates, we can find new information all around us. The same situation is with audio devices which are always popular tools for interaction between people around the globe. When we opt for any device we can always find the wireless option which is amazing. This is also applicable to PC device and its components. We can imagine that you have probably purchased printer, display or speakers for PC and that you found out about wireless. If you read your own story then you are in a right place. In the next text, we are going to explain how to fix connection to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10.
A brief guide to fix connection
The problems with Bluetooth and wireless connections on Windows 10 can always happen. That's the reason why we should know something about this topic and how to react when something serious happens.
When you try to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10 make sure you inspected the following steps. The first one includes turning on Bluetooth system both on the audio device you need to connect and your computer. Many users don't know where to find this option on PC, so they need more help. Here is the short guide of necessary steps:
- Just open start menu, press settings option and click on the device. As soon as you press the button you will see Bluetooth button on the center of the screen. There you can manage your Bluetooth connection and turn it on.
- Stay on the same page and you will see opened Bluetooth devices that are ready for connection. Choose the relevant device and connect safely and easily.
- In other Bluetooth options on the right part of the screen, you must ensure the rest. It includes allowing Bluetooth devices to find your PC. Pick the option and allow your devices to find the name of your PC. In this part, you can opt for notification when the new Bluetooth device wants to connect.
- If you checked the previous option, you can return to the main Bluetooth page and continue. In the list of available devices find the proper one and connect. Firstly you will see the name of the device in the list and the pair option. If the device is ready to pair with your PC then you are on the right way. Mark the device and press pair button to start.
What to do when your device is not listed
If your audio device is not on the list, then you must make other steps. Open your device and check if the Bluetooth option is enabled. On new devices as iPhone you just need to drag the display to see the Bluetooth option. However, it will not be difficult to find the B sign on your audio device as it has a shape of angle. In the bunch of different tools and devices, you must check providers׳ instruction to see whether your device supports the Bluetooth system and how to manage it.
The next step to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in Windows 10 includes updating the driver. In some cases, it could happen that both on your PC and audio device everything works well. That could point out on other problems as the device driver. In order to check the version of your driver just open start menu in Windows 10 and type in the search option Device Manager. As soon as you do it follow the next steps:
- Select the button Device manager from the search box (it should appear at the top of the searching results)
- Open the device manager option to continue
- Click on Bluetooth button to see available devices and find yours
- Press the right-click button and start updating of the driver (the name of the option is update driver software)
- This would probably fix the connection.
In case you have permanent problems with Bluetooth drivers then you can try with the following option. Launch Driver Talent on your PC and provide the best drivers to connect to Bluetooth. For this process you need to follow some steps:
- Install Driver talent to detect all drivers on your Windows 10. It will show the results about faulty drivers and you will see whether the Bluetooth is the problem.
- If you have a problem with Bluetooth click Repair button and Driver talent will do the rest of the work. It will seek for the best drivers for your PC and install it. There is also update button if you want to keep the drivers updated. However, we don't recommend you to update all drivers. Make sure you backed up devices before you installed new drivers. It is the useful step in case of PC errors or driver crash.
- As soon as you finished with the installation, restart your PC and new drivers will start working.
Other ways to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10
In case you didn't have success with previous options you should do something different. One of the alternatives is removing your audio device from the Bluetooth list and try to pair it once again. The process is the following:
- Open the start menu and search the option devices
- Select Bluetooth and open it
- Find your device in the list and select it
- Below you will see the option – Remove device
- Press it and continue with the starting steps for connection
Repair Bluetooth device
In case you didn't solve the problem with previous steps, you should consider removing Bluetooth devices. For this process you need to follow the next steps:
- Enter the control panel and press hardware and sound option. There you will see Bluetooth devices
- Find the problematic device and press delete or remove option
- The next step is ticking the title: My device is ready to be found checkbox
- Click next to continue
- As soon as you find Bluetooth device select it and press next
- Open wizard will open and you should follow instructions to finish the process.
How to fix connections to Bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10
If you want to use wireless to connect PC with audio devices, then you should follow some steps. First of all, check if the WI-FI connection on PC is turned on. You can do it by pressing the button on the laptop or just clicking on Wi-Fi icon on the display (it is usually situated in the right part of the screen).
The second step is to check whether your device (phone, tablet, etc) supports Wi-Fi connection. You can check it on the provider's website. In case that your audio device doesn't support Miracast Wi-Fi, you will need the Miracast adapter. This adapter is called dongle and you need to plug it in HDMI port. If everything is all right then you should also ensure that your audio device has the latest driver installed. It can be easily done by checking on the provider's website or looking at the store of your manufacturer. In case that everything is all right, you can proceed to fix the problem. In this process you should follow the next steps:
- Restart both your PC and audio device. As soon as you do it, check if the problem is fixed. In case it didn't help, you can consider removing the device.
- Open the start menu and select Devices button
- Continue with the button connected devices and look for your device
- If you found it, select the device and press the button remove device
- The last step includes reconnection of the device to your PC
If nothing helps then you should consider other options. It could happen that hardware doesn't work very well. To ensure that everything is all right, contact your manufacturer to check what is going on.
Windows 10 operating system provides many options to make your working atmosphere adaptable. If you don't know much about it, you should always check the available updates to find something new. You can find this on the Microsoft website to make sure that you know everything about the tech world.